Managed IT Support Services
Managed IT services are a way of outsourcing some or all of the IT functions of an organization to a third-party provider, called a managed service provider (MSP). The MSP is responsible for maintaining, monitoring, and improving the IT infrastructure and services of the client, according to a service level agreement (SLA). The client pays a monthly fee to the MSP for the services rendered. CCS has all the required solutions ready to be your MSP.
Some of the benefits of using managed IT services are:
- Filling the skills gap: Managed services can help organizations that lack the time, skills, or experience to manage certain IT functions on their own, or prefer to focus on their core business activities. By relying on an expert MSP, organizations can access the latest technologies and best practices in IT management.
- Cost savings: Managed services can reduce the costs of hiring, training, and retaining IT staff, as well as the costs of hardware, software, and maintenance. Managed services can also provide more predictable and flexible pricing models, based on the needs and budget of the client.
- Reliability: Managed services can improve the availability and performance of the IT systems and services, by providing proactive monitoring, backup, security, and disaster recovery solutions. The MSP is accountable for meeting the SLA standards and providing timely and quality support to the client.
Some of the types of managed IT services are:
- AI and Automation to improve productivity
- Internet & Wifi and whole home or office Networking
- Computers, Laptops, Server, Printers
- CCS Phone Systems
- Websites and Emails
- Cloud computing
- Microsoft 365 Cloud services
- Data backup and recovery
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
To be more specific on what you are looking for please select a sub category below.